"Carnaval Primavera Downtown Festival" attracts thousands of families to this annual celebration. It is promoted on the major television, radio stations and major Hispanic publications.
As the attendance and popularity of the "Carnaval Primavera" festival has grown, so has its size. "Carnaval Primavera’s" set-up encompasses eight city-blocks along Pacific Blvd. in the heart of the Downtown Shopping-District. It incorporates more than 150 food, arts & crafts and commercial exhibitors, two major-concert stages with live entertainment and amusement rides, free Family Health-Fair, plus samplings and demonstrations. One of the highlights of the Mardi-Gras is the Festival's Annual Coronation of the King and Queen of two prominent-personalities.
Of the thousands of families who currently attend the festival, approximately 80% are of Hispanic Ancestry. The remaining 20% of the Festival's population is a combination of Anglos, African-Americans, Asians and others. The average age of the Festival attendees is 23-years old with a family of four members.
Today "Carnaval Primavera - Downtown Festival" is recognized by the California's State Board of Tourism as a major state-event. It is also prominently recognized by numerous associations, professional agencies and the vast media.
Once again, this year the Festival will partner with several radio stations in support of its 2018 presentation. Included are Super Estrella, La Raza, Jose 97.5, La Nueva and K-EARTH.
The television promotions and support will be coming from one or more of the major Spanish-speaking stations Telemundo/NBC, Univision, Azteca, KWHY or KRCA.
Daily and weekly publications have agreed to also promote this year’s Festival with display ads, editorial copy and photographs. To date, these publications are La Opinión, El Aviso, Hoy, Latino Semanal, Orale USA, El Clasificado and The Wave Newspapers. Other publications to also run Festival Display-Ads are pending final negotiations.
Please note that all Proposals are Negotiable. Feel free to contact our Chamber of Commerce Offices for more information.
Leticia Martinez, Festival Producer
6725 Seville Ave.
Huntington Park, CA 90255